Thursday, November 15, 2012

The BJJ Globetroter


A long time ago, when I was getting my first books published, Christian Graugart emailed me and asked if I could help him get his book published.

If you haven't read Christian's work, you should. His blog is an entertaining romp through the global jiu-jitsu community, and it was enjoyable to see him experience this once in a lifetime opportunity. It made a lot of jiu-jiteiro's jealous (like me), but a good kind of jealous. We all simply wished that we could pack our bags and do what Christian was doing. Fortunately, with his blog, we could live vicariously through him.

On the unfortunate side, I couldn't help Christian. As the lowest guy on the ladder, I didn't have a say anythingm but Christian does what Christian does and found a way. The book about his adventures is on sale from Amazon now. I haven't read it yet, but am looking forward to it.

You can pick up your copy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment